Monday, 23 February 2009
some new changes
As you all can see I have made a lot of changes to my blog. The background, I also added some blinkees on the sides, theres now a little pig named Brenna who is kind of strange but very cute. Now I will share my secret of awesome blogerness. http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ that place has awesome stuff, it has a million backgrounds, blinkees of all sizes and shapes, so if you have a blog I would totallu recoment this place to you. I spent like two hours redoing my blog and our familys blog, check that out too, my dad hardly reconized it when me and my mom were dpne with it. And that address is http://necfamily.blogspot.com/ . So have fun redoing your blogs or just checking our mine and my familys!! Love you all! And yes, you can feed the pig the apple, and spray it with the water bottle. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I think your blog is awesome, almost as awesome as you are. I'm proud of you! Love ya lots, Mom
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute. I just spent 2 hours trying to make mine cute.
ReplyDelete