Sunday, 22 March 2009

Temple Dedication

This afternoon, me, Kayla, Lindsay, mom, and dad got the privilege to go to the Draper temple dedication. It started at 4 and went to 6. It was a little longer then i thought it would be, but it was still awesome. I saw a ton of people I knew too. Lots of people spoke, people from the qualms of the 70, apostles, counselors, and the profit. At the end of all the talks, President Monson went up and spoke. Then he gave the dedication prayer. It was awesome! After that, Elder Okdorf did the alleluia thing with the handkerchiefs, it was was cool, all throughout the stake center there was a lot of white waving around. It was my first time doing it so it was a little hard the first round, then I got the hang of it. I still have my hankie and will keep it for the Oquirrah temple dedication in August. And that is how my first temple dedication went.

1 comment:

  1. ya i saw you there and i waved to you I was soo tired before it started so I layed on my mom's lap and almost fell asleep!... which I feel like doing right now and I think I might...

    ReplyDelete